Friday, March 22, 2013

Top 5 Online Resources for Filmmakers by Film Riot


I stumbled upon this great and funny video while researching more resources for this weekly column. I so wish this was put together by a woman and/or hosted by a woman, and/or that it listed more resources that were created by women, but hey, you can’t have it all. There’s some great information here, so it’s worth watching. I have been researching a lot of DIY tips, tutorials and other resources and I have to say the majority of what I found is created/hosted by men. So, if anyone out there has a cool video similar to this one but with women in front and/or behind the camera, send it my way and I’ll post that too...




*Do you have a helpful resource you’d like to promote? Do you know about a great service to share with the Broads? Contact me to be a part of helpful resource friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment