Friday, March 29, 2013

OliviaTech.com - Video, Photo, Camera and Technology Resources



Ask and you shall receive is the theme of this good friday. Last week I posted a video by Film Riot and said I wished it had more of a female presence either in front of behind the camera. I’m happy to announce I have found both in OliviaTech.com. This is a great blog about lighting, video, audio and all things in the camera universe. Olivia Speranza has a great onscreen persona as well, making the videos fun to watch and delivering great tips, reviews and tutorials. I spent hours watching videos and reading articles, and I was fascinated by this digital microphone for the iPhone or iPad, check it out. It just made my wish list...

Check out her website, twitter, vimeo, YouTube and enjoy!



*Do you have a helpful resource you’d like to promote? Do you know about a great resource to share with the Broads? Contact me to be a part of helpful resource friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment