Friday, February 22, 2013

NoFilmSchool.com


Even though I went to film school, I love this site. It’s truly geared to the indie and DYI filmmaker, with information varying from equipment, to film festivals, competitions, writing, editing, industry news and even the never ending question: “Should you go to film school?” 

Like I said, I already did go to film school and my experience was priceless to me (only metaphorically speaking, there was a very real price tag to my education, thanks Mom!) But in the age of the digital revolution, there’s so much that can be done without having to sell a vital organ to pay the bill.

Nevertheless, it’s a great site that hopefully will inspire and empower some indie female filmmakers everywhere to go out and make a movie.

For the cinematographers out there, they even offer a free eBook, The DSLR Cinematography Guide.

Check it out for yourselves and make sure to sign up for their newsletter, like them on Facebook and follow on twitter.











No comments:

Post a Comment