Friday, August 23, 2013

Be Natural: The untold story of Alice Guy-Blaché

Happy friday! Today I'd like to invite all of you to support this great documentary about Alice Guy-Blanché. Most people have never heard of her, but she was one of the pioneers of filmmaking.

There's three days left to support, so contribute, like, share.

The number of backers has doubled in the past two days. I'm really hoping they meet their goal and get this movie made. It's important to all of us women in this male dominated industry.

And, just so everyone knows, I have nothing to do with this project. I'm a backer but I don't even know the filmmakers personally.  I'm just a big fan of Alice.

3 days! Contribute now!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/benatural/be-natural-the-untold-story-of-alice-guy-blache

http://benaturalthemovie.com/



*Do you have a helpful resource you’d like to promote? Do you know about a great resource to share with the Broads? Contact me to be a part of helpful resource Friday.
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment