Friday, May 03, 2013

Scripts Pro – Screenwriting App


These days my entire life is either on my phone or iPad. My laptop is old and almost obsolete, so it has kind of become a desktop. This means the freedom and spontaneity associated with writing anywhere was gone until I found the perfect screenwriting app. I tried a few different ones, but ultimately this is my favorite for the following reasons:

-You can save files as .pdf and as .fdx. You can open them on your computer and make changes.
-You can upload and download directly from Dropbox.
-Other apps I used didn’t include page numbers. This one does.
-It costs $12.99. I bought some cheaper ones that either didn’t have the features above or were not as intuitive to use. There are others that cost a lot more and do less.

Find it today at the App Store.




*Do you have a helpful resource you’d like to promote? Do you know about a great resource to share with the Broads? Contact me to be a part of helpful resource Friday.
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment