Friday, May 10, 2013

How to Film School - blog and resources for Filmmakers


In the last couple of weeks I talked about some great paid apps for Filmmakers.  You can read those entries here and here. This week I wanted to get back to basics with a great free resource I found on Twitter. (By the way, if you're not active on social media, stop reading this blog entry and go make a Twitter and Facebook account. Go ahead. I'll wait. All done? Great. Now, back to the post.) 

How to Film School is a great blog and learning center for all things filmmaking, from equipment to set etiquette, there are some great tips for the indie filmmaker. My favorite part of the blog is the free production document download page. Don't miss it!




Find them also on:

Twitter

Facebook

YouTube




*Do you have a helpful resource you’d like to promote? Do you know about a great resource to share with the Broads? Contact me to be a part of helpful resource Friday.
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment